14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.
17 The Lord shall bring upon thee, and upon thy people, and upon thy father’s house, days that have not come, from the day that Ephraim departed from Judah; even the king of Assyria.
18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria.
The Bible teaches us to understand His word that says: They replied, Believe ” in the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and you will be saved, you an your household. Then they spoke the word of the LORD to him and to all the others in the house.( ACTS.16:31-32).
1. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CHRIST’S MIRACULOUS BIRTH?
2. WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF CHRIST’S INNOCENCE?
3. WHAT HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD FROM CHRIST’S TEACHINGS?
1. The Bible teaches us that, never will any person be born like CHRIST JESUS. Because He is the Son of “MARY” ISAAC is called Son of “ABRAHAM”, JOHN, the son of “ZACHARIAH and ” MOHAMMAD ” the son of ” ABD ALLAH. In like manner, all people inherit their names from their fathers. Why then was CHRIST only named after His mother? Because He has no father comparable to other fathers. Because JESUS CHRIST was born of a virgin. His birth depended on GOD’S power and His eternal purpose. The Bible let us understand that seven hundreds years before His birth, ISAIAH the Prophet prophesied the manner in which this birth would come about, saying: A virgin shall conceive and bear a Son and shall call His name “IMMANUEL” (that is: GOD with us)” GOD ALMIGHTY fulfilled His promise because He is faithful and just, and nothing is impossible for Him(ISAIAH. 7:14). Do you know that CHRIST is the Word of GOD? (John.1:1,14).
2. The Holy Bible made us understand that: CHRIST was born of the “SPIRIT of GOD. From the time of His birth, He remained innocent and pure, He did not sin and not even 8nce, nor did He ever lapse. That is what you will try to do, in order to Fearlessly Living Each Day! The Bible taught that JESUS CHRIST never asked GOD for forgiveness as we do. We must confess our sins, or else we deceive GOD and ourselves. David he prophet asked for forgiveness with tears, so did ” ABRAHAM “, the friend of GOD. But if you search in the Holy Bible or in the Qu ran, you will find no indication or verse saying that JESUS CHRIST asked for forgiveness and not even once! Now since CHRIST was without fault, He was not indeed of purification or justification. He said to His enemies openly: That can any of you prove me guilty of sin? (John.8:46). But not one of them was able to point out any fault in Him, in His words or in His deeds! Also in His final trial before the Roman prosecutor, the judge was compelled to confess legally three times! The judge says l find no basis for a charge against Him(John.18:38;19:4-6).
3. The Bible says: All the good prophets and messengers were inspired by the eternal word of GOD. But CHRIST is the Word of God in its essence, on which all the creative and loving powers of GOD center. Not only did He talk, but He also lived out what He said. In His life, there is not even the touch of a split in personality or an inner contradiction. The mightiness of GOD appeared clearly in His words and in His deeds confirming one other. And in many instances, we read expressions about Him like the following. When JESUS CHRIST had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at His teaching, because He taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law”.(Matthew. 7:28-29). And when His opponents tried to seize Him through their servants, these servants were moved by His words and their consciences were shaken. The Bible says they did not dare to come near to Him. They returned to their leaders bumbling: ” No one ever spoke the way this man does. (John.7:46; 8:13; 6:35; Matthew. 5:55).
But CHRIST is like the blazing sun, shining with all the power of its light. How can we follow the moon as long as the sun is rising? CHRIST is the true light. He fulfilled the prophecies and proclaimed the new law, which is love. He Himself is love become flesh, so He deserved to say: l am the way and the truth and the life. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. (John. 14:6; Matthew. 24:35). I pray that the LORD JESUS CHRIST will guide us all to move forward in JESUS CHRIST name our Savior, Amen! Shalom!!!
Join the 365-Live Fearlessly Movement, declare,
Dream. Act. Achieve!
Join the 365-Live Fearlessly Movement.
Register and enroll in the 365-Live Fearlessly Course to thrive for self-fulfillment and self-actualization. You are becoming.
Take the next step and join a group of Christian men and women contributing to authoring and publishing fantastic books that will be launching throughout 2020, providing testimonies and strategies for us to live fearlessly.
Complete and submit the form below to learn more about the 365-Live Fearlessly Anthology Project.