14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.
The world is hurrying to the final aim! The end of all things has come near! Every devout ad Religiously interested person knows that “CHRIST JESUS” is coming again from GOD! But the ignorant will be dismayed because they have neglected the person of CHRIST and His “TRUE POWER” (John.1:1-4).
1. WHAT DO THINK ABOUT CHRIST?
2. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CHRIST’S POWER?
3. WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF CHRIST SUFFERINGS?
1. As the Bible teaches in His word that: You may also experience at this moment, that your life now and in eternity depends on the question: What is your relationship to CHRIST? If you perceive the true essence of “CHRIST” personality, you will open yourself to Him and He will fill you with joy! Then all matters of your life will be seen in a new light and for in “CHRIST” are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge! “CHRIST, who comes in Glory, will ask you: ” What did you think of me?” Ponder with us His life, as long as it is still day time, and you will find comfort for your heart and solution for your problems through His grace and mercy! (Exodus. 40:34-38; John.2:11; John.1:14-18).
2. The Scripture revealed that he who ponders “JESUS CHRIST” works will realize that He has unlimited abilities, for all heavenly power and authority were given to Him in their fullness. He executed GOD’S works openly and no one could do the things He did. He healed the lepers by an utterance of His tongue, and He opened the eyes of the blind by His kindness. He stilled the furious storm with mere words. He drove out demons by rebuking them and He satisfied five thousand hungry people using only five loaves and two fish. No man ever did anything like this before. Some prophets performed limited miracles in the name of their LORD, but JESUS CHRIST brought about His deeds in His own name by His overwhelming authority. There was a man called Lazarus who had died and been buried. His weeping relatives came to JESUS CHRIST for help. When He reached their home, Lazarus had already been buried for four days. Then JESUS CHRIST came forward to his grave and shouted with a mighty voice: Say, “Lazarus come out” and the dead one really came out! What a wonderful and powerful miracle? You also, when you hear the divine voice of the one who makes you alive will be raised from the spiritual death of your sins. For “CHRIST JESUS said: ” I am the resurrection and the life”(John.11:25). The day will come when all the dead will hear His voice and will be raised either to live with GOD ALMIGHTY or to a fearful judgment. And you too, if you open your heart to CHRIST’S voice, will receive happiness and life eternally!
3. The Bible teaches that JESUS CHRIST died and that is true and sure! He died after painful suffering! CHRIST JESUS knew beforehand by which death He would die. He prophesied concerning this openly. Do you know where you will die? Will it be in your town or on the road or in your bed? Will you die through an accident or will you die a natural death? And at what age will you pass away, in which month and on what day? And what will happen to your relatives or relationship after you die? We have absolutely no knowledge about our death! (John.10:14-18).
Brothers and Sisters, listen to some of the saying of CHRIST JESUS which He uttered in all humility: ” He said, ” I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life”(John. 8:12). I do pray for individual of CHRIST JESUS guidance in JESUS CHRIST name our Savior, Amen! Shalom!!!
Join the 365-Live Fearlessly Movement, declare,
Dream. Act. Achieve!
Join the 365-Live Fearlessly Movement.
Register and enroll in the 365-Live Fearlessly Course to thrive for self-fulfillment and self-actualization. You are becoming.
Take the next step and join a group of Christian men and women contributing to authoring and publishing fantastic books that will be launching throughout 2020, providing testimonies and strategies for us to live fearlessly.
Complete and submit the form below to learn more about the 365-Live Fearlessly Anthology Project.