This day is special. It is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve over your past mistakes. Let the Eternal’s own joy be your protection!Nehemiah 8:10b, KJV
This Challenge, I Choose Joy, is about being ‘choiceful.’ God has given us the freedom to choose. You will be equipped and empowered with the Word of God coaching resources for your personal development and spiritual growth over the fears of pandemic, pandemonium, panic, and paradigm shifts, misery, and mess in this world.
This day, I choose joy. I choose fearless faith. I choose hope. I choose love. I choose to live a life that honors God. I choose to live in abundance, happiness, success, wellness, effectiveness, excellence, affluence, and influence.
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”― Thich Nhat Hanh.
John 10:10 says,
“I Choose Joy” is a declaration, an affirmation, an auto-suggestion, a resistance as a deliberate focus to guard your mind, emotions, attitude, and behavior against negativity and the happenings around you that are trying to kill, steal and destroy you. You choose joy by establishing boundaries, practicing positivity, and speaking life, despite it all!
Cultivate and nurture an inner sense of well-being, peace, satisfaction, security, fulfillment, completeness, contentment, and joy.
“Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.”—Chuck Palahniuk
“I Choose Joy” is not the superficial happiness the world portrays hidden behind the perfect filtered selfies, pretentious ‘happy and wealthy’ Instagram-envy life; there are turmoil, darkness, and hopelessness. Instead, you choose to pursue the joy of the Lord that equips, empowers, enables, evolves, and elevates you.
“If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.”—Carlos Santana
Eliminate darkness with His Light!
Eradicate depression with His Love!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery with His gift for your eternal Life!
“We have to embrace obstacles to reach the next stage of joy.”—Goldie Hawn
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”
Wouldn’t you like to experience this feeling of joy, despite everything happening in a world filled with a pandemic, pandemonium, panic, pain, politics, and paradigm shifts, plus your “own personal misery and mess,” yet you are peaceful and joyful? Your mind is at peace and rest, fearless faith in God, and full of joy. How do we cultivate more joy in your life? Like anything else, it takes practice to choose joy and make happiness a habit. You prefer the pleasure of the Lord as the source of your inner strength and peace. Often, this requires you to renew your mindset, reset your baseline and routine. It won’t happen overnight as it takes intentional practice, a structured approach, and determination!
“Let your joy be in your journey—not in some distant goal.”—Tim Cook
Let’s get started on this Challenge; I Choose Joy!
You deliberately and intentionally declare, “I Choose Joy, despite it all. You do things by:
- honing your faith.
- Renewing your mindset.
- Setting a new vision, goals, and action plans.
- Investing in your knowledge.
- Increasing your ability.
- Demonstrating self-control.
- Expressing gratitude.
- Establishing boundaries.
- Practicing positivity.
- Seeking forgiveness.
- Speaking life.
- Finding joy in everyday moments.
- Assess your current state of happiness.
- Participate in the daily affirmation and be encouraged.
- Be equipped and elevated as you enroll in the Increasing Your Happiness Workshop and Coaching.
- Download your personalized I Choose JOY Planner series for each week of the Challenge.
- Conduct your goal setting and create an action plan.
- Self-reflect and update your I Choose JOY journal (desire, gratitude, and prayer.)
- Celebrate your joy of becoming, caring for your inner happiness and well-being by sharing with your friends.
- End your day with your Night-Cap, a nightly Courageous Affirmation & Prayer.
- Unlock the exclusive rewards, divine blessings, empowerment, and transformational social learning program – mentoring, training, and development for advancement in your life – spiritual growth and personal development.
- Gain connection, collaboration, and interaction with an ambitious group of believers growing and glowing in the glory of God.
- Access tools, techniques, and tactics to improve your personal growth and development will positively impact your personal and professional life, relationships, and career.
- Create your goal and action plan based on everything you learned and practiced over the upcoming days, your commitment to shifting you to being ‘choiceful’ and choose joy not just as a habit to be a lifestyle.
- Suppose there is an inspirational story or book in you on let’s start writing in Week 21.
- Let’s manifest you as a published author by week 52. Affirm it – I am an author!
Donate. Give. Participate.
UpowerUp Canada Inc. sponsors the I Choose Joy challenge. We thank you for your participation, donation, and gift. Please consider becoming a monthly partner with a recurring gift. Our prayer is that God will increase you a thousand-fold.
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”Luke 6:38, NKJV