I Choose Joy!
- Project Name: I Choose Joy!
- Client: Chayah Club
- Project Commencement Date: January 1, 2021
- Project Completion Date: January 1, 2025
- Project url: https://chayah.club/courses/i-choose-joy-challenge-2/
Wouldn’t you like to experience this feeling of joy, despite everything happening in a world filled with troubles, tribulations, and temptations, yet your mind is peaceful and joyful? How do you cultivate such joy in your life? Like anything else, it takes self-discipline and self-control to choose God first, seek His joy as your strength, and produce happiness as a habit through fasting, praying, and lifestyle changes. Get started today: 52-Week Challenge. I Choose Joy! Find out what gets you out of bed in the morning excited and engaged. Before doing so, set goals that call for your success habits, daily routines, and action to improve your joy, well-being and achieve your goals. Try something different each week to be joyful: Regardless, declare: I Choose Joy! A groundbreaking coaching program combines faith, positive psychology, personal growth, self-compassion, mindfulness, and stress management to cultivate joy to increase inner strength, peace, personal happiness, resilience, and professional excellence.
“Let your joy be in your journey—not in some distant goal.”
Wouldn’t you like to experience this feeling of joy, despite everything happening in a world filled with troubles, tribulations, and temptations, yet your mind is peaceful and joyful? How do you cultivate such joy in your life? Like anything else, it takes self-discipline and self-control to choose God first, seek His joy as your strength, and develop happiness as a habit through fasting, praying, and lifestyle changes. Gain the tools and tactics for spiritual growth and personal development for your breakthrough, restoration, and transformation for these next few weeks. Reset your baseline and routine. Establish a new trajectory for your life.
It won’t happen overnight as it takes intentional practice and determination!
Get started today: 52-Week Challenge. I Choose Joy!
Discover what gives you joy, personal happiness, and why you get involved in your life. After you have identified your desires, identify activities you may engage in to meet those desires. Then, take specific measures to enhance your happiness, and lastly, hold yourself accountable. Over a year, work on a new theme each week.
This program is not an event.
It’s a lifestyle.
Let’s get started on this Challenge; I Choose Joy!
Be joyful: Despite it all, declare, “I Choose Joy!” A groundbreaking coaching program promotes joy and happiness by combining faith, positive thinking, and personal growth.
You deliberately and intentionally declare, “I Choose Joy, despite it all. You make this a habit by:
- Honing your faith.
- Renew your mindset.
- Setting a new vision, goals, and action plans.
- Investing in your knowledge.
- Increasing your resilience.
- Demonstrating self-control.
- Expressing gratitude.
- Establishing boundaries.
- Practicing positivity.
- Seeking forgiveness.
- Speaking life.
- Finding joy in everyday moments.
- Rewriting and sharing your joyful, inspirational story.
You do it!
Join us on this revolutionary coaching that promotes joy to increase your resilience, happiness, stress management, and mindfulness by combining faith, positive thinking, and personal development.
- Providing you with seven success habits, coaching resources, and strategies to cope, adapt, and overcome.
- Includes our beautiful downloadable and editable, 52-weekly I Choose Joy journal.
- Weekly Joy Booster – Live group session
- On-going God-care, self-care and community care strategies: 7-Daily Success Factors.
- Access the entire vault as a Chayah Club VIP member
- Create your personalized development plan and access Masterclass and Coaching
- Bi-weekly private mentoring
Learn more: I Choose Joy! The Challenge! – Chayah Club
Valued at $1250 monthly, for a short time only, you name the amount you are willing to invest in your transformation to get started now for your best donation.
Support Our Cause & Community
We believe that spiritual empowerment, life transformation coaching, and personal development tools should be available to every Believer. Help our ministry by donating today!