The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP
- Project Name: The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP
- Client: Chayah Club
- Project Commencement Date: January 1, 2022
- Project Completion Date: January 20, 2022
- Project url: https://chayah.club/courses/the-daniel-fast-closing-the-gap/
Be intentional about your breakthrough!
There is a spiritual battle for your breakthrough and blessings. Your previous manner of battling with carnal weapons and in the flesh will not eliminate the evil, wickedness, and generational curses. Are you fighting to win through with an effective prayer strategy and fasting?
Daniel 10:12 -13 tells us that God heard Daniel’s prayer on day one, but there was spiritual warfare for his answered prayers and delivered promises. Daniel went on 21-day fasting and prayer to release His breakthrough.
What if I told you that in only 21-days you could…
- Lose weight?
- Detox your body?
- Soul cleansing?
- Household salvation?
- Break generational curses?
- Purify your mind?
- Clarify your vision?
- Transform your life?
- Draw closer to God?
- Seek God’s divine intervention for this kind of issue?
Jesus says, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting. (Mark 9:29)
All of this is possible thanks to The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP!
Are you prepared to get closer to God and experience His divine power through praying and fasting?
ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE AND ENCOUNTER GOD’S DIVINE INTERVENTION TO CLOSE EVERY GAP IN YOUR LIFE…
- FINANCIALLY AND,
Are you in a situation, and do you need God’s divine intervention to close the GAP?
In 2020, the world faced the novel COVID-19, an unknown, unseen virus causing a global pandemic, panic, paralysis, pain, paradigm shifts, and pandemonium. People are hurting through fear, sickness (emotionally, mentally, and physically), the death of loved ones, joblessness, financial crisis, bankruptcy, recession, loneliness, domestic violence, social unrest, and personal struggles. But God! With Him, you can win this spiritual warfare.
Let God close every GAP in your life while you seek to draw closer to Him through fasting and prayers.
- Reclaiming wholeness and wellness for God’s children
- Integrating faith-based mindset and plant-based foods, fasting, and prayers in your life, living, and livelihood
- Rethinking fasting and prayers for character transformation, personal development, well-being, and spiritual growth
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Daniel Fast?
Centered on the Biblical book of Daniel, the Daniel Fast is a commonly used intermittent fast. The Daniel Fast requires a period of specific food consumption of 21 days ad libitum involving the abstinence of meat, sweets, and preservatives while indulging in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds. I aim to empower and equip you with the knowledge of Daniel Fast, mentor you, and ignite you with a powerful and practical plan for your breakthrough to guide you to rethink fasting and prayers.
Join the Group: The Daniel Fast Tribe
THE BIBLE REFERENCE OF THE DANIEL’S DIET
THE DANIEL DIET
During these 21 days of prayers and fasting, you are on The Daniel Diet. You will be indulging in certain foods while abstaining from your enjoyment of particular food, beverages, entertainment, or habits to detoxicate your mind, body, and soul, filling this void with God. The fasting allows God to empower and transform you, your life, and your current situation; you become healthier mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially.
JOIN THE GROUP: THE DANIEL DIET CAFÉ.
Nikimac Solutions Inc. or UpowerUP or Chayah Club, or Mastermind Cafe are not medical or dietary professionals. Information is provided for educational purposes only. Participating in The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP Program is voluntary, and we are not responsible or held liable for your participation. Please consult and discuss all your concerns with your doctor. You must seek all medical and nutritional advice, menu restrictions from your doctor. You must seek approval for changes to your diet, fitness, and impact on your health and medication from your doctor and certified health practitioners.
The Biblical Reference of The Daniel’s Fast
Biblical Reference of Benefits of Fasting and Praying
“Please test us for ten days on a diet of vegetables and water,” Daniel said. “At the end of the ten days, see how we look compared to the other young men who are eating the king’s food. Then make your decision in light of what you see.” The attendant agreed to Daniel’s suggestion and tested them for ten days.
At the end of the ten days, Daniel and his three friends looked healthier and better nourished than the young men who had been eating the food assigned by the king. so after that, the attendant fed them only vegetables instead of the food and wine provided for the others.”
— DANIEL 1:12-16
TRANSFORMATION FROM CURRENT STATE TO THE GOD-INSPIRED AND DESIRED FUTURE:
- Closeness to God. Intimacy. Deeper Relationship. Presence.
- Holistic Healing. Wholeness. Wellness. Mind, Body, and Soul
- Breakthroughs. Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Financial, Social blessings, and restorations.
- Renewed Strength. Virtue, vigor, and vitality
- Clarifications & Peace of Mind. The clarity in thoughts for your visions, dreams, and brilliant ideas
- Divine Revelations. Pursuit and passion of your purpose
- Manifestation of His Glory. Supernatural and mind-blowing miracles, signs, and wonders
- Deliverance. Restoration and freedom from all sorts of captivity, curse, and corruption
What’s included in The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP Program?
The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP Program is different – It is vibrant, strategic, and prophetic, for this kind of issue can only come out with fasting and prayer. ( Mark, 9:29). Therefore, this is the fast I choose to break every generational curse, chain, corruption, and captivity.
- SELF-ASSESSMENT: Online Wellness Profile to capture your baseline
- GOAL SETTING & ACTION PLAN: Coaching Resources for you to Prep, Plan, Perform & Prosper
- COURSE: The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP!
- RESOURCES: The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP books and workbooks with self-reflection journals, food journals, planners, habit trackers, and other coaching resources.
- Information and guidance:
- FAST: Intermittent Fasting (recommended 18/6)
- an eating-block-out (fasting window) from daily time 00:01 AM – 18:00,
- a feeding window 18:00 – 24:00 PM
- or the partial Fast that you choose (simple smaller portion plant-based meals)
- FOOD: The Daniel Diet with wholesome plant-based foods and water, no sweets, no meat, no coffee, no wine.
- DURATION: 21-Day of Daniel Fast
- FERVENT PRAYER PLAN: Daily Devotions of the Closing the GAP – Prayer Plan
- EARNEST DEVOTION TO SEEK GOD: Live and replay sermons.
- FAST: Intermittent Fasting (recommended 18/6)
- PERSONAL COACH & PRAYER MENTOR: Access to me, @nikkimac, as your coach throughout your Daniel Fast experience.
- FOCUS: At the end of the Fasting adventure, all online journal submissions will be available to you at your request as a personalized Daniel Fast Storybook.
- FELLOWSHIP: Be featured in our luxury plant-based food magazine, The Daniel Cafe. Get a downloadable copy and subscription to upcoming editions
- COMMUNITY: Connect. Engage. Empower. Transform in our two social learning groups:
The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP book is a must-get resource for your course to equip your fasting experience. Please invest in yourself by getting a copy.
The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP Prayer and Wellness Journal just in time for our 2022 Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP – Chayah Club, which is planned to begin on January 1, 2022.
Embrace His love, joy, success, peace, happiness, wholeness, and wellness.