21-Day Challenge: I Choose Joy!
I Choose JOY!
The movement that celebrates you as you cultivate joy as a lifestyle.
Journey with us as we intentionally seek the JOY of the LORD as our strength!
Learn the tools, techniques, and tactics to cultivate JOY in your life.
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh.
“I Choose Joy,” is a declaration, an affirmation, an auto-suggestion, a resistance as a deliberate focus to guard your mind, emotions, attitude, and behavior against negativity and the happenings around you that are trying to kill, steal and destroy you. You choose joy by establishing boundaries, practicing positivity, and speaking life; despite it all!
Cultivate and nurture an inner sense of well-being, peace, satisfaction, security, fulfillment, completeness, contentment, and joy.
“I Choose Joy,” is not the superficial happiness the world portrays hidden behind the perfect filtered selfies, pretentious ‘happy and wealthy’ Instagram-envy life, there are turmoil, darkness, and hopelessness. Instead, you choose to pursue the joy of the Lord that equips, empowers, enables, evolves, and elevates you.
Eliminate darkness with His Light!
Eradicate depression with His Love!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery with His gift for your eternal Life!
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”
Wouldn’t you like to experience this feeling of joy, despite all that is happening in a world filled with a pandemic, pandemonium, panic, and paradigm shifts, misery, and mess, yet your mind is peaceful and at rest, fearless and faithful trust in God? His joy is your inner strength. How do we cultivate more joy in your life? Like anything else, it takes practice to choose joy and make happiness a habit. Often, this requires you to reset your baseline and routine. It won’t happen overnight as it takes intentional practice and determination!
Let’s get started on this 21-Day Challenge; I Choose Joy!
You deliberately and intentional declare, “I Choose Joy, despite it all. You do thing by:
- honing your faith.
- renewing your mindset.
- setting a new vision, goals, and action plans.
- investing in your knowledge.
- increasing your ability.
- demonstrating self-control.
- expressing gratitude.
- establishing boundaries.
- practicing positivity.
- seeking forgiveness.
- speaking life.
- finding joy in everyday moments.
“I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.”
― Anne Frank.
- Assess your current state of happiness.
- Participate in the daily affirmation and be encouraged with the empowerment blog.
- Conduct your goal setting and create an action plan.
- Self-reflect and update your journal (desire, gratitude, and prayer.)
- Celebrate your joy of becoming, caring for your inner happiness and well-being by sharing with your friends.
- End your day with your Night-Cap, a nightly Courageous Affirmation & Prayer.
- Unlock the resources for empowerment and transformation social learning program – mentoring, training, and development for advancement in your life – personal, professional, relationships, career, and business.
- Gain connection, collaboration, and interaction with an ambitious group of believers growing and glowing in the glory of God.
- Be equipped and empowered with tools, techniques, and tactics to improve your personal growth and development, which will positively impact your professional life, relationships, and career.
- Create your goal and action plan based on everything you learned and practiced over the 21 weeks, your commitment to shifting from choosing joy as a habit to a lifestyle.