Ask, and the gift is yours. Seek, and you’ll discover. Knock, and the door will be opened for you.
Matthew 7:7, TPT
Your Vision Will Happen! If God gives you the vision, He warrants the provision. The vision is meant for its appointed time; it speaks of the future, but it is coming very soon, and it does not lie because it will surely happen. It may seems like it is taking a while, but wait for it, be patient and fearless; it will surely come, it will not delay.
You have been praying and fasting, waiting and walking into it. But have you written down your vision? Have you visualized your dream? You can not go there unless you visit there? Your thoughts become things. As a man thinks, so is He. Renew your mindset to have an abundance mindset, align your thoughts and beliefs with John 10:10. “A thief has only one thing in mind—he wants to steal, slaughter, and destroy. But I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect—life in its fullness until you overflow.“
“See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.”
Then the Lord answered me and said,
“Write the vision
And engrave it plainly on [clay] tablets
So that the one who reads it will run.
For the vision is yet for the appointed [future] time
It hurries toward the goal [of fulfillment]; it will not fail.
Even though it delays, wait [patiently] for it,
Because it will certainly come; it will not delay.“
Habakkuk 2:2-3, AMP
The author of the best-selling Rebound Faith: CHAYAH! stressed the secret sauce to your success. It would be best if you did these things to make your dream a reality, design and live the life you want, and become the best version of yourself.
These three strategies will change the course of your life:
- Create a vision board, set priorities, and create an action plan.
- Make a firm commitment to doing it: Statement of Vows
- Use spiritual empowerment to stay motivated and empowered. Fasting, prayer, declaration, and confirmation of Biblical confessions and what God has said, arranged and prepared for you.
God’s word is clear: you do not have because you do not ask. God says to tell you to ask and keep asking, knock and keep knowing, seek and keep seeking. God says you must remain persistent and consistent in prayer. Do you understand how important those words are to you that you have not because you asked not? The vast majority of people do not have the life of their dreams because they have not requested it from God. You’ve been trying to figure out and cope with life on your own. How are things going for you?
James 4:2 says, You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet, but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God.
Jeremiah 33:3 says, Call to me, and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
Prayer and the Golden Rule
“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.“
Hold the vision, trust the process.
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
- I am standing on His promise. The One who promised is a Promise-Keeper God. I believe!
- God is wise and faithful. He told me to write the vision down, and I am doing it, believing it, attracting it, and activating it. At the appointed time, it happens!
- I am manifesting God’s glory; my vision and purpose are from God.
- I keep the flow of abundance going by giving.
- I am co-crucified with Christ, and I am co-creator with God.
- I speak to my world and recreate it to align with God’s word.
- Anything that happens is happening for me.
- Anything I touch is manifested excellence. The work of my hands is blessed.
- My blessings are contagious; everyone connected to me is blessed.
- I am leaping in faith to rebound in unlimited advancement.
- I believe that I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
- I believe that I have not because I asked not.
- I am connected to the supernatural supply of limitless abundance in Christ Jesus.
- My love and light illuminate the darkness.
- I am beautiful.
- I am prospering.
- I am blessed.
- I am becoming.
- I am creative.
- My blessings are on the way! God is calling me to come rest in Him while I wait and walk in it!
- I am encouraged, equipped, and empowered!
- I am prepared for what I am praying for!
- My vision board is prepared; I surrender everything to God for Him to order my steps and synchronize His timing, ways, and word.
“Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.”
Beloved, Many gurus, experts, leaders, teachers, philosophers, legends, icons have all repeated the same principle, dream big, and write out your vision. The Creator God, who created you, gave You creativity; He instructs you to “write your vision down!” I let go of me and take hold of God. I get out of my own way. I choose to obey the precept of God. He has given me the vision, and He will make the provision for its manifestation.
For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it testifies about the end and will not lie. Though it delays, wait for it, since it will certainly come and not be late.
— Habakkuk 2:2-3 (HCSB)
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.”
“Son of man, what is this proverb that you have in the land of Israel, saying, ‘The days are long and every vision fails?‘ Therefore tell them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “I will put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer use it as a proverb in Israel.” But say to them, “The days draw near as well as the fulfillment of every vision. 24 For there will no longer be any false and empty vision or flattering divination within the house of Israel.
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.
In the name of Jesus, I empty my plan of me and fill it with God.
Full of Self, but Soul-Empty
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. It will come right on time.
Habakkuk 2:2-3, MSG
I will wait on God’s timing for its manifestation because it will surely happen at His appointed time.
I am preparing my vision board and trusting God for His provision, performance, and promotion.
Lord, with broken hearts, crumbled papers of crushed dreams, hope lost… we come. Heal us from spiritual blindness so we may clarify the vision, the purpose for which you created us. Help us believe that it only appears to be delayed, and it will undoubtedly happen. Our hope will not cut short. Lord, comfort us, strengthen us, direct us, cancel the plans and timelines than are not synchronized and aligned with your Word, Will, Way, and Timing. Lord, we have faith, yet we feel the manifestation of answers to prayers is at a slow pace, but change is happening to us at a fast pace. Lord, we don’t understand, but you do, so we trust in You. We are actively waiting on a turnaround. We testify in advance of Your goodness. We arise in confidence, courage, and creativity. Your light illuminates our darkness. Your blood heals brokenness, sickness, and poverty. Your love saves us, redeems, rescues, and unites us in the fulfillment of the vision. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Connect in Chayah Club!
- Be strong: Pursue your wellness & wholeness:
- Be fearless: Complete and submit your online journal. Rewrite your story: To Live.
- Be limitless: Live your purpose. Design the best version of yourself. Achieve
I’m Fearless House Party!
T, T, F, S, S at 9 PM EST
Get these bestseller self-help books.
The Daniel Fast: Closing the GAP!: A 21-Day Prayer Journey to Wellness.
Rebound Faith: CHAYAH! (Full Volume)
Please donate or shop to support our ministry.
Have a blessed day.
You are loved.