365 Live Fearlessly Journey
Every day let your faith be more significant than your fear.
It is a mission, a movement, a mandate, a mindset, motivation, and manifestation of the mighty God. God has commanded us repeatedly in the Bible – do not fear, do not be afraid, fret not, fear not. We are anchored on the scripture 2 Timothy 1:7, fear is a spirit, not from God.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7, AMPC
God inspired the 365 Live Fearlessly in a vision that He revealed to Nicola McFadden in November 2019, as she explained in The Story Behind the 365 Live Fearlessly Mission.
Like many others, you may be wondering what is in it for me and Why 365 Live Fearlessly?
- Empower you with fearless faith as you participate in self-paced 365 Live Fearlessly Bible Study courses and daily prayer journals to equip your journey through life.
- Gain a fearless faith certificate from your completion of the 365 Live Fearlessly Bible Study courses.
- Over this series, you will be encouraged and educated to cultivate a Christ-centered heart, head, hands, habits, and home with Biblical truth from scriptures that energize you to live each day with faith greater than fear.
- Chayah is a Hebrew word that means to live!
- So you can boldly declare, I choose to die to my ‘old self’ daily and live fully – powerfully, purposefully, joyfully, and faithfully in Christ.
Be Strong. Be Fearless. When you are Fearless, Life is Limitless!
“Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.” – Ephesians 6:19-20
The 365 Live Fearlessly mission is a personal mission for you to navigate life in clarity, confidence, courage, and certainty of the grace of God. The components include:
- My Fearless Toolkit: #365livefearlessly Bible Study course
- My Fearless Devotional & Journal: 365 Fearless Faith journal
- My Fearless Journey: 365 Daily Online Journals
- My Fearless Faith Family: 365livefearlessly support group and prayer mentor
- My Fearless Mornings: Daily Devotion – Chayah Club
- My Fearless Boosters: #365livefearlessly daily inspirational videos, posts, and newsletter: One-Minute-U-Power-Up! A booster shot of faith to overcome fear!
- 365 Live Fearlessly podcast series
- 365 Live Fearlessly book series
“Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem.
A supportive setting, empowerment, journaling, storytelling, connecting with others, solitude time with God, reflection, and prayers have been shown in studies to overcome fear, to live courageously, faithfully, diligently, and confidently.
- Access to faith-based coaching and a personal mentor to support you along the journey to live fearlessly.
- Gain the self-discipline and self-accountability to get into the presence of God using a structured daily bible study and prayer journal that is Christ-centered, practical, and intentional to integrate your work-life-faith.
- Join a supportive group of growth-minded believers determined to choose faith over fear.
- Engage and encourage others in the discussion forum and timeline activities.
- Apply biblical strategies to build resilience, adaptability, fearless faith, and grit; as your update your daily journal, you rewrite your rebound faith story.
- Develop confidence, courage, and creativity to overcome fear with faith in God daily.
- Take the chance to inspire others with your inspirational story and be empowered by other people’s inspirational stories. Leave a legacy of faith and glory! Cultivate joy, peace, faith, hope, love, and excellence.
- Overcome setbacks, set goals, continuous improvement, and spiritual maturity for you.
- Rewrite your story: To Live! Author your story daily in your daily online journal submissions, download your Fearless Prayer Journal to personalize, meditate and apply the word as you overcome fear with faith every day.
Donate. Give. Participate.
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6:38, NKJV