This Challenge, I Choose Joy, is about being ‘choiceful.’ God has given us the freedom to choose. You will be equipped and empowered with the Word of God coaching resources for your personal development and spiritual growth over the fears of pandemic, pandemonium, panic, and paradigm shifts, misery, and mess in this world.
This day, I choose joy. I choose fearless faith. I choose hope. I choose love. I choose to live a life that honors God. I choose to live in abundance, happiness, success, wellness, effectiveness, excellence, affluence, and influence.
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh.
John 10:10 says,
“I Choose Joy” is a declaration, an affirmation, an auto-suggestion, a resistance as a deliberate focus to guard your mind, emotions, attitude, and behavior against negativity and the happenings around you that are trying to kill, steal and destroy you. You choose joy by establishing boundaries, practicing positivity, and speaking Life, despite it all!
Cultivate and nurture an inner sense of well-being, peace, satisfaction, security, fulfillment, completeness, contentment, and joy.
“Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.”
“I Choose Joy” is not the superficial happiness the world portrays hidden behind the perfect filtered selfies, pretentious ‘happy and wealthy’ Instagram-envy Life; there are turmoil, darkness, and hopelessness. Instead, you choose to pursue the joy of the Lord that equips, empowers, enables, evolves, and elevates you.
“If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.”
Eliminate darkness with His Light!
Eradicate depression with His Love!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery with His gift for your eternal Life!
“We have to embrace obstacles to reach the next stage of joy.”
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”
Wouldn’t you like to experience this feeling of joy, despite everything happening in a world filled with a pandemic, pandemonium, panic, pain, politics, and paradigm shifts, plus your “own personal misery and mess,” yet you are peaceful and joyful? Your mind is at peace and rest, fearless faith in God, and full of joy. How do we cultivate more joy in our Life? Like anything else, it takes practice to choose joy and make happiness a habit. You prefer the pleasure of the Lord as the source of your inner strength and peace. Often, this requires you to renew your mindset, reset your baseline and routine. It won’t happen overnight as it takes intentional practice, a structured approach, and determination!
“Let your joy be in your journey—not in some distant goal.”
Let’s get started on this Challenge; I Choose Joy!
Journey with a group on believers: I Choose Joy – Tribe
You deliberately and intentionally declare, “I Choose Joy, despite it all. You do this by:
- honing your faith.
- renewing your mindset.
- Setting a new vision, goals, and action plans.
- investing in your knowledge.
- increasing your ability.
- demonstrating self-control.
- practicing Christ-centered mindfulness.
- improving your happiness.
- developing stress management techniques.
- expressing gratitude.
- establishing boundaries.
- practicing positivity.
- seeking forgiveness.
- speaking Life.
- finding joy in everyday moments.
- Coping with major life-changing events.
- rewriting and sharing your inspirational joy story.
“The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy, and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward, or growth. Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork raise.”
― Abraham Hicks
Gain the tools and tactics for spiritual growth and personal development for your breakthrough, restoration, and transformation for these next few weeks. Reset your baseline and routine. Establish a new trajectory for your Life. It won’t happen overnight as it takes intentional practice and determination! This is not an event. It’s a lifestyle. Let’s get started on this Challenge; I Choose Joy!
|3 Corporate training workshops including LMS, ebook, audiobook, and workbook @ $199 each|
* Improving your Happiness
* Stress Management
* Practicing Christ-centered mindfulness.
|I Choose Joy – Course Coaching Resource – @ $199 monthly|
52 Weekly I Choose Joy Planner & Editable Journals & Planners
|Weekly Live Joy Booster Sunday group coaching and mentorship session at 30 mins each.||$9,000|
|Annual: The total value of the I Choose Joy program – $12,500|
Monthly value of $12,500
|Be joyful, despite it all.|
Name your price with your best monthly subscription.
Get started today: 52-Week Challenge. I Choose Joy!
Discover what gives you joy, personal happiness, and why you get involved in your Life. After you have identified your desires, identify activities you may engage in to meet those desires. Then, take specific measures to enhance your happiness, and lastly, hold yourself accountable. Over a year, work on a new theme each week.
- Be equipped and elevated as you develop your skills in the following courses:
- Increasing Your Happiness Workshop and Coaching
- Stress Management Workshop and Coaching
- Improving Mindfulness
- Download your weekly personalized I Choose JOY Planner.
- Create 7 Daily Success Habits to cultivate joy intentionally. You can choose to make only 1 of these habits each day or practice all 7 in a day.
- Conduct your Self-Discovery – Assess your current state of happiness.
- Participate in the affirmation and be encouraged.
- Daily devotion of prayer, bible reading, scriptures, and meditation
- Self-reflect and update your I Choose JOY journal (desire, gratitude, and prayer.)
- Conduct your goal setting and create an action plan.
- Celebrate your joy of becoming, caring for your inner happiness, and celebrating others
- End your day with your Night-CAP, a nightly Courageous Affirmation & Prayer.
- Unlock this revolutionary coaching program: spiritual empowerment, social learning, mentoring, corporate training, and personal development to elevate your Life, leadership & business.
- Gain connection, collaboration, and interaction with an ambitious group of believers growing, glowing, and glorifying God – I Choose Joy Tribe.
- Access tools, techniques, and tactics to improve your personal growth and professional development to enhance your life, relationships, and career.
- Commit to being ‘choiceful’ and intentionally choose joy from making it a habit and then a lifestyle and a tradition.
- Rewrite your inspirational joy story or book.
- Sharing your joyful story. Join the I Choose Joy Anthology Project and become a self-published author of your inspirational joy story. Affirm it: I am an author!
- You are not alone. Invite others along the journey. Be joyful and joy-filled!
Donate. Give. Participate.
We thank you for your participation, donation, and gift. Please consider becoming a monthly partner with a recurring gift. Our prayer is that God will increase you a thousand-fold.
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
Luke 6:38, NKJV